St. John's Lutheran School Curriculum Guides
All subjects taught are related to the Christian and his/her relationship to God. The teachers tie all subjects into the realm of Christian living. Our main purpose, regardless of the subject being taught, is to prepare the children spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially for their place in this world and God’s kingdom.
Our curriculum includes religion, memory work, reading, mathematics, social studies, science, English, spelling, technology, music, art, physical education, health, and Spanish. You can download our Curriculum Guides below for a more detailed look at our curriculum and the standards and objectives we try to meet. All Curriculum Guides are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader to view them.
- Mathematics Curriculum Guide
- Language Arts Curriculum Guide
- Religion Curriculum Guide
- Science Curriculum Guide
- Social Studies Curriculum Guide
- Music Curriculum Guide
- P.E. Curriculum Guide
- Visual Art Curriculum Guide
- Technology Curriculum Guide
- Foreign Language Curriculum Guide
- 21st Century Skills Curriculum Supplement